Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduce myself

     I am a little short of time today, a dog needs to be walked, and I have to pack up Katy and I for the gym, a monumental task that involves finding headphones and swim caps and the building snacks, but since I created my blog yesterday, I feel the need to write something today.
     The idea for a blog came out my ramblings on Facebook. I loved making notes about what is going on in our lives so that one day the kids and I can look back and have a written daily record. But I don't think Facebook is the right forum for that, so here I am. I've been reluctant because honestly, I don't like the word blog. I don't like the fact that right now as I sit here typing away, I am blogging. Sounds either gross, or way too trendy. Actually, both.
     But I do like having an audience. So I am now a mother, a college student, an ex queen of the Boston nightlife, a daughter, a wife, a lover of music and zumba, and a blogger. Still not crazy about the word, but I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment