Monday, January 9, 2012

To the person at the Local Fitness Establisment, and I'm not naming names-

    Just because I am never in physical possession of my car keys that have the plastic id card dangling from the ring does not mean I am disorganized. Just because I always call you to get the times for open swim doesn't mean I'm forgetful. And just because I always need to borrow headphones doesn't mean I'm pathetic.
     I might be busy trying to figure out a solution to the current health care nightmare in this country, or working on a way to get art back into our public schools. Or I might just be pondering the perplexing question of my decade- how can our new kitten have fleas in the middle of January in Boston, MA? All of the aforementioned are worthwhile intellectual pursuits, and certainly might explain why I'm a little distracted. So cut me some slack. Or next time I visit, I will put the aforementioned kitten on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment