Monday, January 9, 2012

Walking the dogs

I am going to learn Spanish by listening to Shakira while I walk the dogs.*  In a few weeks, I will be able to get my kids to shake their hips on command and my husband will find himself unable to sleep, quaking with the knowledge a she wolf lays beside him. I will suddenly understand what the word waka means, and instead of getting cranky, I will be tempestuous.
Maybe not such a good idea. I don't really want my kids to shake their hips, my husband's already a little bit scared of me and needs all the sleep he can get, and I think waka is actually an African word, and I am more than capable of googling it. I do like the tempestuous idea though. Maybe I should try listening to a little opera.

*I don't think I mentioned, my current profession is walking dogs, so if you know anybody in the South Shore area with a pooch that needs to lose a little of that holiday pooch...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment